~ Art Mover
~ Nile River
~ New York Metropolitan Musuem
~ Thutmose III
Learning Enhancement Ideas
- Math – How big was the sphinx? Convert its length and height from inches to meters. Convert its weight from tons to pounds. How many of you can fit in the sphinx?
- Geography – Choose a place from the book and use the Internet to locate 10 facts about that place.
- Biography – Choose a historical person from the book and tell us what’s inportant about them and why they would or would not be a good friend to have.
- Of the occupations discussed in the book, which one would you like to be and why?
- Write your name in hieroglyphs
- Draw or sculp your own sphinx